TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note: This quote is valid until August 31, 2014
In order to confirm this space, we require a non-refundable deposit of $250 per traveller or FULL payment if within 60 days of travel, along with the following passenger details:
* Full name as it appears on passport
* Date of Birth
* Passport number
* Passport issue date
* Passport expiry date
* Existing Medical Conditions
* Meal Requirements
* Emergency contact/ Next of Kin
2) Final Payment
Remainder of payment is due to G Adventures no later than 60 days prior to departure.
* Cancellation 60 days or more prior to departure = Loss of deposit
* Cancellation between 30 and 59 days prior to departure = 50%
* Cancellation within 30 days of departure = 100%
4) Changes: Free name changes are allowed outside of 45 days prior to the first date of departure. If applicable, Life Time Deposits are issued in the name of the passenger and cannot be transferred to an agent or agency. In the case where a passenger name was not provided an LTD will not be issued and the cancellation term will be a loss of deposit. Name changes completed with in 45 days to the first date of travel are subject to regular G Adventures cancellation terms as stated above. Once a deposit(s) has been made amendments to the file including: itinerary changes, name changes, passport updates may be subject to an administration fee of $50 per file. This fee would be in addition to any charges incurred for the change should our local suppliers/ operators levy them.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REQUESTING CONFIRMATION:
Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition needs to have the following form completed by their physician and submitted to G adventures no less than 60 days prior to departure.
It remains the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that proper documentation is in place. All countries require a valid passport (with a minimum 6 months validity). Contact your local embassy, or consulate for the most up-to-date visa requirements. Please refer to the following websites for information:
HEALTH / SAFETY AND SECURITY
We recommend you contact your family physician, or your local travel clinic for the most up-to-date health information. Travelers should also carry a basic first-aid kit. It is your responsibility to know if you require any vaccinations or precautions for the country that you are visiting. More information can be found at: http://www.istm.org or contact your countrys Health or Foreign Affairs department.
Travelers must exercise common sense and caution at all times. Tourists should stick to set travel arrangements and avoid unknown areas. Always keep a photocopy of your passport, airline tickets and a record of your travelers checks and credit card numbers separate from where you keep the originals and ideally with your emergency contact person back at home.
A WORD ON SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL
Affinity Travel Group
A Division of Travel Planners International
Phone Number: 1-888-416-7040