Local Living Tuscany: San Gimignano
August 10th - August 17th
If you’ve ever wanted to forge a deeper bond with a destination, this is your chance. Centred in San Gimignano, this Local Living adventure places you in the heart of Tuscany for eight days of exploring. After a chef-prepared lunch, you’re free to explore the town, visit vineyards, discover medieval highlights or embrace your inner artist wandering the Tuscan countryside. You’ll share the accommodation with like-minded travellers, and with a CEO there to point you in the right direction, prepare to fall in love with Italy.
Day 1-8 San Gimignano (7 nights' accommodation)
Located in the Tuscan countryside just outside the city wall of the beautiful medieval hill town of San Gimignano, you will be sharing a remodeled medieval house split into apartments. The outdoor sitting areas and garden filled with herbs and produce are available for your use, and the property owner Ugo—a San Gimignano native—lives on site and loves helping make your stay the best it can be.
Optional Activities and Day Trips
• Manuevering the town's narrow medieval streets in between looming towers and museums
• Exploring the Tuscan countryside by foot, scooter, rental car or bus—your choice!
• Shopping for handmade Italian leather goods
• Savouring the delicious and world renowned Tuscan cuisine
• Visiting castles in Chianti and sampling Brunello wines
• Day tripping to the world famous cities of Siena or Florence
• And more!
For more itinerary information, please click here.
June 29th, 2013
Contact your local Regional Sales Manager
Bethany Hodge, Inside Business Development